Selecting the correct injector size is the key to peak performance. The task of proper injector selection is made easy by the fact the modern electronic injectors are rated in pounds of fuel per hour. Engine fuel consumption can be quickly translated to the proper injector size by looking at various tables, or converting projected horsepower requirements into pounds of fuel per hour. You can also ask your CB Tech Rep for a recommendation.
Unleaded Fuel is recommended for this system due to the wide-band oxygen sensor.
· 40mm or 48mm Throttle bodies, drilled for injectors or blank
· T-1 Offset manifolds, T-1 Big Beef Manifolds and T-1 End Castings available with injector bosses
· Space Saver, 356/912, Type 4 and Type 3 kits also available
· Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Fuel Pressure regulator and fuel tank adapter
· Crossbar Linkage and Air cleaners
· 19lbs through 61lbs injectors available in various sizes
· Serial Communication Cable with USB to serial adapter
· Basic hardware
Instructional Videos Coming Soon!