Home > Oil Pumps & Cooling Systems >

1724 Oil Thermostat
1724 Oil Thermostat


 
Alternative Views:


List Price: $68.95
Your Price: $59.95
You save $9.00!

Product Code: 1724
Qty:

Description
 
As the fluid temperatures exceed 180° F, the thermostatic valve closes, allowing 95% flow through the oil cooler. At temperatures below 180° F, the valve is open, with 90% of the oil bypassing the cooler. The remaining 10% of the oil flows through the cooler, maintaining constant system pressure, preventing air pockets and eliminating cold oil shock. Shown with included Brass Fittings. Uses a 3/8" Pipe - 1/2" Hose.


Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Oil Pumps & Cooling Systems
Oil Pumps & Cooling Systems > Oil Coolers & Accessories